theme

alylicious

ohawkguy:

the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.

(via destinaf)


You know that I do

(via redbrunja)


qwertee:

“Spirited” is today’s tee on www.Qwertee.com going live in just 15 minutes!

Get this great design now for the super price of £8/€10/$12 for 24 hours only. 

Be sure to “Like” this for 1 chance at a FREE TEE this weekend, “Reblog” it for 2 chances and “Follow” us for a 3rd chance (if you’re not already:) Thanks Guys!

qwertee:

“Spirited” is today’s tee on www.Qwertee.com going live in just 15 minutes!

Get this great design now for the super price of £8/€10/$12 for 24 hours only.

Be sure to “Like” this for 1 chance at a FREE TEE this weekend, “Reblog” it for 2 chances and “Follow” us for a 3rd chance (if you’re not already:) Thanks Guys!


qwertee:

“Sunrise” is today’s tee on www.Qwertee.com going live in just 15 minutes!

Get this great design now for the super price of £8/€10/$12 for 24 hours only. 

Be sure to “Like” this for 1 chance at a FREE TEE this weekend, “Reblog” it for 2 chances and “Follow” us for a 3rd chance (if you’re not already:) Thanks Guys!

qwertee:

“Sunrise” is today’s tee on www.Qwertee.com going live in just 15 minutes!

Get this great design now for the super price of £8/€10/$12 for 24 hours only.

Be sure to “Like” this for 1 chance at a FREE TEE this weekend, “Reblog” it for 2 chances and “Follow” us for a 3rd chance (if you’re not already:) Thanks Guys!


bestrooftalkever:

Weird Al vs. “Blurred Lines”

(via kymethra)





Leo (with added Cara because ~reasons~ (the reason being ‘d’awwww!’)





moonlettuce:

As of right now, I have my name attached to exactly 10% of the stories in the Chris/Peter tag on AO3.

*\o/*

I’m 41.5% of the Abby/King fic on AO3 :D  And of the other 58.5%, 34.1% has been written for me.

So, basically I’m somehow responsible for more than 75% of that pairing fic on AO3. :D Oh, the joys of rare pairings.

(You should totally do Tyler/El Blanco, where it will be 100% your fault!)


laughlovelive713 wondered: Thanks for posting about michael beihn xP now I wanna watch him in terminator again lol (him and Linda Hamilton 😍)

One of my favourite movies :D I had such a crush on him when I was in my late teens/early twenties.